On site chiropody
Here at Chiropody.co.uk we can provide on-site podiatry for any organisation that requires their workers to be treated within the workplace.
Our on-site chiropody service may include the following:
- General podiatry/chiropody treatments including skin and nail care
- Biomechanical assessments
- Expert advice and education regarding foot care and footwear
What are the benefits of receiving on-site podiatry treatment?
The benefits of receiving on-site podiatry treatment include;
- One on one treatment with an experienced podiatrist
- Treatment is provided at times that are suitable and convenient to your organisation
- Our podiatrists can provide on the spot and professional feedback on treatment and patient progress
- Our podiatrist can provide education and advice to prevent problems recurring
- A number of employees can be seen during one appointment
For more information regarding our on-site podiatry service please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 088 4222.
Save 5% by booking an appointment online.
We work with:
Get in Touch!
0330 088 4222
If you would like to speak to one of our specialists then please complete this form.
We are open 7 days a week