Chiropody.co.uk are dedicated to providing the best quality care for all our patients. Our goals in relation to patient care include:
- Provide patients with immediate access to knowledgeable podiatrists that are all HCPC registered and lower limb experts.
- Ensure podiatrists are always developing continually developing their knowledge and skills.
- Ensure equipment is of a high quality.
- Ensure instruments are sterile / single patient use where necessary.
- Ensure podiatry rooms are of a high standard and fully equipped.
- Listen to the patient find out what they want to achieve from their appointment.
- Complete a thorough subjective and objective assessment.
- Perform a consultation before every treatment.
- Treatments are always tailored to the individual.
- Communicate finding and treatment options to the patient.
- Follow-up patients post treatment where appropriate.
- Ensure a treatment plan is created following every assessment.
- Provide onward referrals when required.
- Ensure the capacity to provide patients with same day appointments.
- Ensure appointment times available are suited to patient needs including evening and weekend podiatry clinics.
- Offer our services in a number of locations to suit patients needs (home, clinic, workplace).
- Provide innovative treatments such as verruca needling and PACTmed.
- Only provide treatments backed up with evidence-based research.
- Therapists to provide all patients with aftercare advice to best improve their quality of life.
- Always ensure patients and staff are aware of our standards and expectations.
- Ensure that all our treatments provided to patients reach a suitable conclusion.
- Provide information and advice that is both accurate and clear.
- Provide our patients with a responsive service that is appropriate for their own needs.
- Provide patients with an easily accessible feedback service.
- Provide our patients the treatment they require in a safe and friendly environment in which they feel their dignity is upheld.
- Use all the feedback we receive to ensure improvements to service are made efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all the services we provide are seamless and efficient.
- Provide all our staff with the equipment and education they need to provide patients with the best standard of service.
- Provide patients with solutions to their problems which fit in with their lifestyle, level of activity and health
Save £5 by booking an appointment online.
We work with:
Get in Touch!
0330 088 4222
If you would like to speak to one of our specialists then please complete this form.
We are open 7 days a week