Custom casted orthotics
Custom casted orthotics are insoles which are designed to fit a patient's own foot in order to correct any structural or functional abnormalities.
What are custom casted orthotics?
Custom casted orthotics are insoles which are produced from a moulded cast taken of an individual's own foot. In this way custom casted orthotics are specific to each patient and to each patient's own problem.
Who could benefit from custom casted orthotics?
Custom casted orthotics are beneficial to the large majority of patients who require orthotic intervention to correct any abnormalities in relation to the structure of the foot or the way it functions. Custom orthotics are particularly useful for patient's suffering from more severe symptoms and those who take part in a lot of sporting activities as these type of insoles can be adapted to the level and type of activity they are intended for.
What are the benefits of custom casted orthotics?
The benefits of custom casted orthotics as part of a patient's management plan include:
- They are specific to the patient's foot and so are better adapted at correcting the structural or functional abnormalities within that foot
- They offer comfort and precision
- They can be altered following initial production
- They can be swapped between different types of footwear
- They can be made out of a material that ensures they last for longer periods of time
- They can adapted to fit in with the patient's lifestyle
To receive an assessment for custom casted orthotics you can make an appointment by emailing email@example.com or call 0330 088 4222.
Save £5 by booking an appointment online.
We work with:
Get in Touch!
0330 088 4222
If you would like to speak to one of our specialists then please complete this form.
We are open 7 days a week